* Gary Charles Steadman, 47, of 84 College St., on a charge of terrorizing, 12:47 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Alson Jack Harris, 29, of 17 Jefferson St., on a charge of domestic assault, 11:30 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Robert James Hart, 29, of 73 Pine St., Lewiston, on a charge of criminal trespass and on a probation hold, 6:03 p.m. Thursday at 31 Vine St.
* Yung Szal, 30, of 93 Third St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, Wednesday on Third Street.
* A car driven by Michael Bouchard, 52, of Lewiston, struck the back of a second vehicle at 6:21 a.m. Wednesday on Webster Street, near Scribner Boulevard. According to a police report, the driver of the second vehicle fled the scene. Bouchard’s 2004 Ford was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Cecile K. Reed, 81, of Auburn, and Denise H. Roy, 50, of Lewiston, collided at 3:34 p.m. Wednesday at Main and Lincoln streets. Reed’s 2001 Dodge was towed. Damage to Roy’s 2011 Jeep was listed as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Sharon L. Campbell, 57, of Turner, and Skylar L. Huff, 22, of Lewiston, collided at 2:55 p.m. Wednesday at Broad and Third streets. The 2010 Nissan, driven by Campbell and owned by General Parts, of Lewiston, was towed. Damage to 1994 Buick, driven by Huff and owned by Crystal R. Bradbury, of Lewiston, was listed as functional.