* Joseph Marley, 26, of 20 Old Whitney Road, Harrison, operating after suspension, violating conditions of release, unlawful possession of schedule drug, 3 p.m. Sunday on Main Street, Poland, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Ronald Broanex, 22, of 20 Wheeler St., Livermore Falls, warrant, 3:15 a.m. Monday at same address by Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Bobbie Jo Saunders, 43, of 39 Drew St., leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident, operating under the influence, unlawful possession of oxycodone, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, 6:12 p.m. Saturday on Winn Street.
* Matthew David Piper, 41, of 32 Walnut St., violating condition of release, 7:38 p.m. Sunday on Webber Avenue.
* Paul Michael-John Farrell, 20, of 145 Eastman Lane, Auburn, violating condition of release, cultivating marijuana, 1:40 a.m. Sunday on Webber Avenue.
* Michael Williams, 47, of 25 Marston St., domestic violence assault, 4:07 p.m. Monday at that address.
* A car driven by Dominique C. Bailey, 23, of Lewiston went off the road into a ditch and struck a tree, 11:43 p.m. Jan. 4 on Crowley Road. The 2002 Nissan driven by Bailey and owned by Jackie Dubois of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Leo F. Gagnon, 56, of Sabattus backed into a car parked by Mark Perry, 53, of Litchfield, 8:26 p.m. Jan. 4 on Lisbon Street. Damage to Gagnon’s 2009 Toyota and to the 2002 Toyota driven by Perry and owned by Susan Perry of Litchfield was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Kayla J. Lajoie, 24, of Lewiston and Ismail A. Hersi, 48, of Lewiston collided, 11:18 a.m. Jan. 4 on Main Street. Lajoie’s 2007 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Hersi’s 2004 Honda was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Jennifer L. Churchill, 30, of Auburn was struck by a deer, 5:17 p.m. Jan. 5 on Hotel Road. Damage to Churchill’s 2006 Toyota was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by May W. Ng, 40, of Lewiston and Logan C. Chute, 21, of Auburn collided, 1:18 p.m. Jan. 3 on Center Street. Damage to Ng’s 2001 Chevrolet van was listed as minor. The 1995 Subaru driven by Chute and owned by Elizabeth J. Trefethen of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Richard E. Veilleux, 47, of Lewiston and Earl R. Hickson, 70, of Auburn collided, 10:29 a.m. Jan. 3 on Center Street. Damage to Veilleux’s 1997 Jeep SUV was listed as minor; to Hickson’s 2001 Saturn, functional.
* A car driven by Marie B. Vickery, 90, of Auburn struck a car parked by Leah A. Landry, 46, of Auburn, 2:29 p.m. Jan. 3 at Great Falls Plaza. Damage to Vickery’s 1997 Mercury was listed as functional; to Landry’s 2012 Chevrolet, minor.