* Jacklyne-Leigh Savannah Poole, 26, of 155 Hospital St., Augusta, warrant and a charge of operating after suspension, 5:24 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street.
* Awolok Walouk, 25, of 117 Pierce St., violating condition of release, 6:21 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* William Richard Hafford, 29, of 42 Chadborne Road, aggravated forgery, 6:57 p.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street.
* Eric Theodore Moore, 23, of 135 Oxford St., warrant, 1:35 a.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street.
* Moises T. Merrill, 32, of 269 Turner St., disorderly conduct and theft by unauthorized taking, 9:09 a.m. Wednesday at K-Mart, 603 Center St.
* Vance Blair, 50, of 8 Millett St., Livermore Falls, warrant, 2:20 p.m. Tuesday in Canton, by Maine State Police.
* Albert Hewins, 38, of 24 Corvella St., Leeds, warrant, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday on Route 202, Lewiston, by Maine State Police .
* Vehicles driven by Amie C. Thibodeau, 30, of Lewiston and Dianna T. Broadway, 59, of East Dixfield collided at 12:58 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Thibodeau’s 2010 Nissan and Broadway’s 2006 Chevrolet SUV were towed due to disabling damage.