* Christopher Therriault, 28, of 152 Summer St., on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with an open container, 12:44 a.m. Friday on Mechanics Row.
* Matthew Jon Pepin, 24, of Ocala, Fla., on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 12:56 a.m. Friday at the Androscoggin County building, 2 Turner St.
* Christopher Crowley, 37, of 74 High St., Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of domestic assault, 11:30 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Elizabeth Rollins, 18, of 13 Otis St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a warrant, 2:50 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Rebecca I. Chan, 29, of Greene, and Raymond A. Moreau, 31, of Lewiston, collided at 12:37 p.m. Wednesday at College and Russell streets. Both vehicles, Chan’s 2008 Toyota and Moreau’s 2003 Mercury, were towed.
* An SUV driven by Kim E. Storer, 46, of Auburn, struck the back of a second SUV driven by Keith B. Samson, 40, of Auburn, while Samson was stopped in traffic at 7:26 a.m. Wednesday on Turner Street. Damage to Storer’s 2003 GMC was listed as functional. Samson’s 2003 Saturn was towed.
* Philip R. Gagne, 23, of Leeds, fell asleep and drove his car off the roadway at 9:52 a.m. Thursday on Turner Street. His 1994 Honda was towed.