* Benny Judd, 65, of 42 Pine Ridge Road, Sabattus, trafficking in scheduled drugs, 8:26 p.m. Saturday in Sabattus by Maine State Police.
* Rodney Garland, 35, of 2 Barbie Lane, Lisbon, warrants, 8:42 p.m. Saturday in Lisbon by Lisbon Police Department.
* Brent Clark, 28, of 216 Russell St., Lewiston, operating under the influence, violating conditions of release, 11:35 p.m. Saturday on Village Street, Lisbon, by Lisbon Police Department.
* Jeffrey Galipeau, 48, of 440 Buck Lane, Turner, operating under the influence, 11:55 p.m. Saturday on Route 219, Turner, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Anisha Gagnon, 22, of 43 Cummings Hill Road, Temple, operating under the influence, 11:29 p.m. Saturday on Sabattus Road, Sabattus, by Sabattus Police Department.
* Brandon Bridges, 27, of 107 Winter St., warrant, 6:19 p.m. Saturday at 154 Madison St.
* Codie Morrison, 21, of 21 Princeton Ave., warrants, 11:36 p.m. Saturday on Spring Street.
* Bryan Powers, 35, of 441 Turner St., Auburn, criminal mischief, domestic violence assault, 5:18 a.m. Sunday at same address.
* Daniel Robert Chamberland, 23, of 114 Cheryl Lane, Oxford, warrant, 11:30 p.m. at 36 Shawmut St., No. 5.
* Anthony Allen Russo, 25, of 6 Village Drive, domestic violence assault, probation hold, 2:41 a.m. Sunday at 315 Bates St., No. 3.
* Allen Rogers, 25, of 23 Horton St., warrants, 2:45 a.m. Sunday at 9 Highland Ave.
* Keith Howard Nurse, 52, of 39 Old Lisbon Road, operating after habitual offender revocation, 11:49 a.m. Sunday at Blue Goose Bar and Grill.
* Warren Mantu Mongo, 39, of 48 Birch St., warrants, 1:15 p.m. Sunday at Rite Aid, 315 Main St.
* Cheryl Ann McKeen, 46, of 96 Wood St., No. 2, domestic violence assault, 2:53 p.m. Sunday at same address.
* Norman Jerome Tessier, 51, of 120 College St., burglary, possession or transfer of burglar’s tools, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, violation of bail conditions, criminal conspiracy, 3:05 p.m. Sunday at 47 Howard St.
* Anthony Paul Giguere, 21, of 150 College St., No. 2, burglary, possession or transfer of burglar’s tools, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, violation of bail conditions, criminal conspiracy, 3:05 p.m. Sunday at 47 Howard St.