* Mohamud Yonis Mohamed, 19, of 238 Auburn St., Portland, on three warrants charging failure to pay fines and charges of operating without a license and violating condition of release, 1:06 a.m. Thursday at 122 Ash St.
* Alisha Marie Stevens, 26, of 20 Northern Avenue Heights, Auburn on charges of burglary and theft by unauthorized taking, 1:15 a.m. Thursday at 186 Central Ave.
* Troy Hampton, 19, of 2 Welch St., Skowhegan, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:04 a.m. Thursday in Madison.
* Steven Newell, 34, of 401 Pinkham Road, Durham, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 2:10 p.m. Thursday on Main Street.
* Kyle Cyr, 22, of 772 Lewis Hill Road, arrested by Maine State Police on a warrant, 5:28 p.m. Thursday on West Road, Bowdoin.
* Crystal Veinott, 32, of 586 Pleasant St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 5:05 p.m. Thursday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston.
* A vehicle driven by Angela J. Gagne, 31, of Lisbon struck a utility pole, 11:12 a.m. Wednesday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2002 Ford SUV driven by Gagne and owned by William D. Gagne of Lisbon was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Pamela J. Evans, 61, of Lewiston and Danny D. Caron, 51, of Auburn collided, 7:17 a.m. Wednesday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Evans’ 2011 Hyundai and to the 2011 Chevrolet driven by Caron and owned by Maureen L. Caron of Auburn was listed as functional.