* Lincoln James Mann, 48, of Howard Street, warrant, 11:56 a.m. Thursday at 8th District Court.
* Mahad Muhidin Tahlil, 21, of 133 College St., violating conditions of release, 7:24 p.m. Thursday on Blake Street.
* Christopher Merritt George, 52, of 8 Tanglewood Drive, disorderly conduct, 7:30 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Rosella Elizabeth Henry, 45, of 47 Pinewoods Road, Lisbon, driving while intoxicated, 7:46 p.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street.
* Trevor Lund, 25, of 33 Sixth St., driving with a suspended license, 7:24 a.m. Friday on Fifth Street.
* Jessica Faunce, 18, of 148 Turner Center Road, Turner, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass and refusing to submit to arrest, Friday morning on Pleasant Street.
* Brice Darling, 31, of 10 Second St., driving with a suspended license, 11:10 a.m. Friday on Second Street.
* Thomas Raynor, 25, of 57 Dana Ave., on warrants, 5:25 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Aaron Braswell, 35, of 116 Oxford St., Lewiston, Drug Court sanction, 10:15 a.m. Friday at 2 Turner St., by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Justin Elsman, 28, of 20 Whitney Brook Lane, Canton, warrants, 5:25 p.m. Friday on Ash Street, Lewiston, by Maine State Police.
* Heidi M. McKay, 32, of Lewiston, lost control of her car in ice and slush and slid into a curb and stop sign at 7:40 a.m. Wednesday at Fisher and Rideout avenues. Her 2010 Nissan was towed.
* Kira L. Spellman, 43, of Lewiston, lost control of her car in snow and slush and slid into a guardrail at 8:13 a.m. Wednesday at Montello Street and Hogan Road. Her 2004 Saturn was towed.
* Nancy E. Peterson, 60, of Leeds, lost control of her car in snow and slush and slid into a tree, a mailbox and then another group of trees at 10:52 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Her 1994 Cadillac was towed.