* Gerald Lewis Wotton, 47, of 9 Matthew St., Lisbon, on charges of attaching false plates, possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 1:51 a.m. Wednesday at 1 Talon St.
* Melissa Sumner, 22, of 54 Milton Lane, Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a warrant, 6:48 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Sean Hunt, 46, of 28 Spirit Drive, Turner, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 9:04 p.m. Tuesday on Route 4 in Turner.
* Vehicles driven by Robert Lopez, 37, of Nixon, Texas and Christopher M. Thanephonesy, 20, of Ellsworth, collided at 4:15 p.m. Friday on Pleasant Street. Damage to Lopez’s 2007 Dodge pickup truck was listed as functional. The 2004 Acura driven by Thanephonesy and owned by Christina M. Sprague of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Ronald Jean, 78, of Lewiston, and Morgan McAllister, 26, of Lewiston, collided at 3:46 p.m. Friday on Oak Street. Damage to Jean’s 2012 Subaru and the 2003 Chevrolet driven by McAllister and owned by Keon Shepard of Lewiston is listed as functional.
* Cars driven Michael G. Thibodeau, 58, of Auburn, and Mackendy Thenor, 27, of Lisbon Falls, collided at 12:35 p.m. Friday on Main Street. Thibodeau’s 2011 Chevrolet and the 2008 Nissan driven by Thenor and owned by Jaijae L. Mayhew of Waterville were towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Courtney M. Flaherty, 22, of Lewiston backed into a car parked by Janet L. Stamboules, 58, of Lewiston, at 2:03 p.m. Sunday on Center Street. Damage to the 2002 Dodge driven by Flaherty and owned by Matthew R. Flaherty of Lewiston was listed as minor; to Stamboules’ 2007 Infiniti, functional.
* Cars driven by Rita L. Godbout, 75, of Auburn and Lisa Ritchie-Rains, 50, of Auburn collided, 3:29 p.m. Monday on Minot Avenue. The 2005 Ford driven by Godbout and owned by Claude P. Godbout of Auburn and the 2001 Dodge driven by Ritchie-Rains and owned by Richard Ritchie of Mechanic Falls were towed due to disabling damage.