* Danielle Duval, 25, of 185 Riverside Dr., Auburn, probation hold, 1:51 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston, by Department of Probation and Parole.
* Nicolas Johnson, 28, of 350 Randall Road, Lewiston, operating after suspension, violating conditions of release, two counts possession of scheduled drugs, 10:20 p.m. Sunday on Washington Street, Lewiston.
* Derric McLain, 28, of 19 Wildwood Dr., warrants, 12:47 p.m. Monday at same address.
* Daniel Doody, 31, of Hampshire Street, warrants, 12:47 p.m. Monday at same address.
* Brianna D. Warbin, 29, of 180 Mill St., assault, harassment, 2:09 p.m. Monday at 1250 Turner St.
* Dante Alan Thompson, 19, of 134 Bartlett St. on charges of burglary, criminal conspiracy, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release, 10:40 p.m. Sunday at 15 Elm St.
* Jeremy Ryan Martin, 27, of 139 Webber Ave., No. 3, warrant, 3:01 a.m. Monday at 179 Russell St.
* Sarah Mae Gumprecht, 32, of 78 Tampa St., violating protective order, 7:53 a.m. Monday, at same address.
* Troy Michael Littlefield, 23, of 31 River St., warrant, 9:20 a.m. Monday at 8th District Court, 71 Lisbon St.
* Jeremy Ryan Martin, 27, of 139 Webber Ave. on a warrant, 3:01 a.m. Monday at 179 Russell St.
* A truck driven by James A. Puckey, 54, of Lewiston struck a light pole, 8:14 a.m. Sunday on Mollison Way. Damage to the 2003 Chevrolet driven by Puckey and owned by Christiana L. Spugnardi of Lewiston was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Scott G. Smith, 40, of Auburn and Maynard E. Rand, 73, of Sabattus collided, 12:26 p.m. Friday on Cedar Street. Damage to Smith’s 2011 GMC and Rand’s 2013 Chevrolet was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Edward D. Holden, 65, of Brooklyn and Amin Saney, 46, of Lewiston collided, 4:55 p.m. Sunday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Holden’s 1996 Ford and Saney’s 2005 Kia was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Brian F. Young, 38, of Wilton and Brian J. Swierk, 57, of Turner collided, 7:04 a.m. Thursday on Turner Road. Damage to the 2009 Ford pickup truck driven by Young and owned by Josh T. Wojcik of Wilton was listed as minor; to Swierk’s 1999 Jeep SUV, functional.
* Cars driven by Roger C. LaChance, 81, of Auburn and Tavian J. Sullivan, 16, of New Gloucester collided, 7 a.m. Thursday on Turner Road. The 2003 Saturn driven by LaChance and owned by Robert J. Langlois of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Sullivan’s 2000 Volvo was listed as functional.