* Roland Belanger, 41, of 17 Irene St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of domestic assault, 9:07 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Trevor Stanton, 21, of 1883 Hotel Road, on a warrant, 4:49 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Karen Barker, 50, of 32 Hampshire St., on a charge of domestic assault, 9:24 a.m. Wednesday at Great Falls Plaza.
* Jasheen Moody, 31, of 7 Chestnut St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 11:15 a.m. Wednesday on Webster Street.
* Ronald Lachapelle, 33, of 93 Washington St., on a charge of habitual driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 4:35 p.m. Wednesday on Turner Street.
* A car driven by Rita A. Dubois, 66, of Lewiston struck vehicles parked by Louise L. Nunn, 52, of Auburn and Nicole R. Russell, 22, of Lewiston, 3:56 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Nunn’s 2004 Jeep SUV and to the 2007 Acura SUV driven by Russell and owned by Barbara A. D’Amico of Boca Raton, Fla. was listed as Minor; to Dubois’ 1993 Chrysler, functional.
* Vehicles driven by Mary B. Bouchard, 89, of Lewiston and Richard E. LeBlond, 52, of Lewiston collided, 12:52 p.m. Monday on Lincoln Street. Bouchard’s 1997 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 1997 Mack truck driven by LeBlond and owned by Almighty Waste of Auburn was listed as minor.
* Cars driven by John C. Atwood, 22, of Raymond and Matthew Hudson, 16, of Lewiston collided, 11:30 a.m. Monday on Walnut Street. The 2008 Ford driven by Atwood and owned by Nikkijai Hansen of Raymond and the 1997 Nissan driven by Hudson and owned by Diane M. Guy of Lewiston were towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Tyler D. Babb, 21, of Auburn struck a car parked by Ariana H. Andrews-Wilson, 21, of Buckfield, 11:34 p.m. Sunday on Allen Avenue. Babb’s 2000 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 2003 Audi driven by Andrews-Wilson and owned by Virginia M. Andrews of Buckfield was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Nico A. Pecoraro, 18, of Spring Lake, N.J., and Maureen J. Berube, 48, of Auburn collided, 12:35 p.m. Monday on Turner Street. The 2003 Jeep SUV driven by Pecoraro and owned by Idris A. Abukar of Auburn and Berube’s 2008 Jeep SUV were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Jonathan P. Caron, 21, of Auburn and Colin J. Moore, 50, of Otisfield collided, 1:37 a.m. Monday on Court Street. The 2010 Nissan driven by Caron and owned by Roger R. Caron of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Moore’s 2007 Ford SUV was listed as minor.
* A vehicle driven by Ashlee A. Cleveland, 21, of Durham struck a utility pole, 1:53 a.m. Wednesday on Riverside Drive. The 2005 Chevrolet SUV driven by Cleveland and owned by Michelle A. Cleveland of Durham was towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Janice Lowell, 65, of Auburn struck a utility pole, 9:18 p.m. Tuesday on West Auburn Road. Lowell’s 2005 Ford SUV was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Lance D. Poland, 28, of Greene struck a utility pole, 12:16 a.m. Wednesday on Hotel Road. Poland’s 2000 Oldsmobile was towed due to disabling damage.