* Jason Carl Bishop, 33, of 93 Shawmut St., on a charge of domestic assault, on a probation hold and on warrants, 11:54 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Angelina Marie Badalucco, 31, of 233 Lisbon St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 11:19 a.m. Thursday at 2001 Lisbon St.
* Jillian Christine Vasquez, 23, of 97 Knox St., on a warrant charging a probation violation, 2:05 a.m. Thursday at 1 Walnut St.
* Diana Desjardins, 34, of 18 Brookwood Court, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant, 1:17 a.m. Thursday at that address.
* Steven Lord, 46, of 278 Central St., Hallowell, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of possession of oxycodone, 2:17 p.m. Thursday in Leeds.
* Shauna L. Langlois, 19, of Lewiston, lost control of her car, which struck a utility pole at 7:27 p.m. Monday on Scribner Boulevard. The 2004 Dodge, owned by Marcel Langlois of Lewiston, was towed.
* Kristie L. Miquelon, 20, of Lewiston, lost control of her vehicle and it struck a utility pole at 9:34 p.m. Monday at Main and Canal streets. Her 2005 Chevrolet was towed.
* George Belanger, 58, of Lewiston, lost control of his car and it slid into a guardrail at 10:56 p.m. Monday on Bartlett Street hill. His 2003 Chevrolet was towed.