* Cody Roger Chadwick, 21, of 26 Columbia St., Lewiston, on a warrant, 3:01 p.m. Thursday at 144 Pine St.
* Richard Ernest Murphy, 38, listed as transient, on a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 11:46 p.m. Thursday at 27 Bartlett St.
* Colby Dill, 69, of 61 Dennison St., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of violating a protection order and violating conditions of release, 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Alexander Ryerson, 21, listed as transient, arrested by Livermore Falls police on charges of theft and refusing to submit to arrest, Thursday morning at Cumberland Farms, Livermore Falls.
* Ryan Curran, 29, of 41 Beaver Road, Sabattus, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a probation hold, 9:51 a.m. Thursday at the county jail.
* Raymond Miller, 28, of 107 Broad St., Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 11:24 a.m. Thursday in Lewiston.
* A truck driven by James Hines, 48, of Windham, struck a car owned by Patricia Coggiano, 66, of Veazie, at 11:18 a.m. Wednesday while Coggiano’s car was legally parked on Lisbon Street. Her 2005 Toyota was towed. Damage to the 2005 GMC truck, driven by Hines and owned by General Linen Service, of Westbrook, was listed as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Mark Chretien, 32, of Auburn, and Stacy Coombs, 28, of Auburn, collided at 3:46 p.m. Wednesday at Canal and Ash streets. Damage to the 2005 International cargo van, driven by Chretien and owned by Blanchette and Son Moving, of Lewiston, was listed as functional. Coombs’ 2007 Hyundai was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Jeannine Boisvert, 79, and Dean Burnham, 46, both of Lewiston, collided at 10:24 a.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street. Boisvert’s 2003 Toyota was towed. Damage to Burnham’s 2002 Buick was listed as minor.
* A car driven by Debra J. Laplante, 51, of Auburn struck a car parked by David G. Moorem at 12:52 p.m. Sunday on Arch Avenue. Damage to Moore’s 2010 Toyota and to the 2012 Kia driven by Laplante and owned by Amanda F. Parker of Auburn was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Michael J. Adkins, 60, of Monmouth and Patricia I. Reny, 73, of Lewiston collided, 12:14 p.m. Monday on Randall Road. Damage to the 2006 Hyundai driven by Adkins and owned by Twin City Dental of Bangor was listed as minor; to the 2013 Toyota driven by Reny and owned by Robert A. Reny of Lewiston, functional.
* Cars driven by Paula Ouellette, 35, of Lewiston and Angela Roy, 28, of Lewiston collided, 5:20 p.m. Monday on College Street. Ouellette’s 2000 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Roy’s 2011 Hyundai was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Ivan S. Staev, 25, of Lewiston and Mary A. Cobb, 54, of Lewiston collided, 6:33 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2001 Ford driven by Staev and owned by Stayko M. Staev of Lewiston was listed as functional; to Cobb’s 2005 Jeep, none visible.