Unless otherwise noted, the following are to be arraigned on July 5 in Rumford District Court:
• Richard A. White, 39, Dixfield, Lewiston District Court warrant charging operating with a suspended registration, 10 a.m. May 9 on River Street. He was released on $50 cash bail.
• Kenneth Adley, 40, Rumford, domestic assault and violating conditions of release, 1:45 a.m. May 6 on Prospect Avenue. He was taken to Oxford County Jail in Paris. He is to be arraigned on June 6 in Rumford District Court.
• Joanne Varnum, 35, Rumford, operating under the influence, second offense, refusal to sign, and operating beyond license restrictions, 10:35 p.m. May 5 on South Rumford Road. She failed to post either $1,000 cash or $5,000 worth of property for bail and was taken to Oxford County Jail.
• James M. White, 22, Rumford, Rumford District Court warrants, one charging failure to pay fine for a speeding violation, the other charging failure to pay fine for operating without a license, 1:15 p.m. May 5 on Hartford Street. He failed to post $900 cash bail and was taken to Oxford County Jail.
• Joseph Labrador, 37, Arundel, disorderly conduct, 1:45 a.m. May 5 on Waldo Street. He was released on bail.
• Patricia A. Pineau, 64, Rumford, operating under the influence, 12:15 a.m. May 6. She was released on $500 unsecured bail.