Unless otherwise noted, the following are to be arraigned on June 6 in Rumford District Court:
• Wilfred E. Buck, 52, Rumford, violation of a protective order and violating conditions of release, 9:15 a.m. April 20. He was taken to Oxford County Jail in Paris.
• Dale A. Korhonen Jr., 18, Rumford, disorderly conduct and refusal to submit to arrest or detention, 8:05 p.m. April 19. He was released on $300 unsecured bail.
• Michael Merrill, 28, Rumford, violating conditions of release and criminal trespass, 5:24 p.m. April 18. He was taken to Oxford County Jail.
• Keith R. Hodgkin, 22, Mexico, operating after suspension, 10:22 a.m. April 18. He was released on $200 unsecured bail.
• Shawn D. Wilkie, 31, Warren, operating after suspension, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and a Knox County warrant for failure to appear on charge of attachment of false plates to a motor vehicle, at 12:20 a.m. April 18. He was taken to Oxford County Jail.
• Randy Povelite, 50, Rumford, operating under the influence, 3 a.m. April 15 on Pine Street. He was released on $800 unsecured bail.
• April 19, 7:23 p.m. – Shellie Elliot, 26, of Rumford, driving a 1999 Ford Windstar minivan, accidentally accelerated into a 1995 Dodge Saturn, operated by Corinne Donahue, 18, of Rumford, at Maine Avenue and Knox Street. Neither Elliot nor her 2-year-old son were injured, but Donahue suffered bruises and abrasions and was taken by Med-Care Ambulance to Rumford Hospital. The Dodge sustained an estimated $3,000 in damage; the minivan, $6,000.
• April 19, 3:58 p.m. – Roger Simard, 65, of Rumford, driving a 2003 Chevy pickup truck, rear-ended a 2000 Chevy Cavalier, operated by Samantha Blood, 16, of Rumford, on Route 108. Simard was not injured; Blood suffered a bloody nose but refused treatment. The truck was not damaged, but the Cavalier sustained an estimated $3,000 in damage.
• April 21, 11:45 p.m. – An Eaton Hill resident reported that an animal had crawled under her porch, and she was unable to scare it off. An officer responded and carefully shooed a large porcupine back into the woods.