* Dyanna Marie Jackson, 29, of 72 Allen Ave., warrant, 9:03 p.m. Thursday at Court Street and Park Avenue.
* Samantha Lydia Burgos, 28, of 201 Allen Road, Hebron, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, criminal trespass, 9:48 p.m. Thursday at 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Ron Allen Kimball, 20, of 48 Sandy Beach Road, domestic violence assault, 10:44 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Corey Keith Jennings, 24, of 37 Louise St., Auburn, violating condition of release, 2:07 a.m. Friday at 130 Oxford St.
* Elizabeth Dawn Rose, 36, of 25 River Road, Brunswick, warrant, 12:10 a.m. Friday at 32 Horton St.
* Jessie Staples Judd, 28, of 88 Bartlett St., warrant, 12:52 a.m. Friday at 99 Ash St.
* Matthew Hunt, 24, of 28 Spirit Drive, Turner, warrant, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, 9:51 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Joshua Rinaldi, 33, of 176 River Road, Livermore Falls, warrant, by Livermore Police Department, 10 p.m. Thursday in Livermore Falls.
* Cars driven by Krystie L. Soucy, 27, of Auburn and Richard P. French, 61, of Sabattus collided, 5:26 a.m. Thursday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Soucy’s 2003 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to French’s 1998 Chevrolet was listed as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Lisa A. Marquis, 48, of Lewiston and Nicholas M. Masselli, 74, of Lewiston collided, 7:56 a.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 2009 Hyundai driven by Marquis and owned by Mark T. Marquis of Lewiston and to Masselli’s 2007 Chevrolet was listed as functional.