* Duane Hanson, 24, of 34 Bemis St., Livermore Falls, warrant, 12:13 p.m. Tuesday at same address by Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Paul Ramsey, 59, of 99 Pleasant St., probation hold, 9:41 p.m. Monday at same address.
* Carl Richard Lang, 23, of 60 Andrews Hill Road, Bryant Pond, probation hold, 1:50 a.m. Monday at 492 College St.
* Keith Alan Delcourt, 48, of 210 Randall Road, warrant, 7 p.m. Monday at 943 Lisbon St.
* Vehicle driven by Keith Desrochers, 24, of 385 River Road, Lewiston, was struck while parked, 8:31 a.m. Thursday, off Mount Auburn Avenue. The 2001 Ford driven by Desrochers and owned by Pro Tech Leasing of Lewiston was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicle driven by Rachel Walton, 29, of 78 Broad St., Auburn, left the roadway and struck a tree, 9:06 a.m. Thursday on Summit Street. The 2000 Pontiac, owned by Jennifer MacHenry of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Sharon Ray, 57, of Auburn and Michelle McWilliams, 39, of 20 Tate St., Portland, collided 9:45 a.m. Thursday on Summer Street. Ray’s 2006 Dodge was listed with minor damage. McWilliams’ 2013 Ford was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Michelle Ledger, 22, of 133 Main St., Sumner, and Kelley Perreault, 27, of 3 Galina Lane, Lewiston, collided 1:45 p.m. Thursday on Manley Road. Ledger’s 2002 Pontiac was listed with functional damage. Perreault’s 2006 Volkswagen was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicles driven by Paige Clabby, 17, of 499 Pond Road, Lewiston, and Jennifer Doyton, 18, of 2 Stewart St., Lewiston, collided 7:47 p.m. Friday on Center Street. The 2007 Kia driven by Clabby and owned by Simonne LaVoie of Lewiston, was listed with functional damage. Doyon’s 2005 Jeep had no observable damage.
* Vehicle driven by John Parkin, 39, of 37 Northern Ave., Auburn, left the roadway, striking a utility pole, 6:04 p.m. Friday on Cross Street. The 2006 Scion driven by Parkin and owned by Amanda Paul of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Cheryl Haley, 51, of 170 Seventh St., Auburn, and Joshua Baeten, 36, of 20 Vermont St., Portland, collided 4:10 p.m. Saturday on Spring Street. Haley’s 2003 Ford was listed with functional damage. The 2013 Toyota driven by Baeten and owned by Avis Rent-A-Car of Virginia Beach, Va., was listed with functional damage.