* Nicholas J. Foley, 34, of 81 High St., possession of marijuana, failing to stop for police, driving to endanger, failing to notify of a vehicle accident, driving with a suspended license, probation hold, 6:50 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Rubie Ann Hall, 19, of 17 Jefferson St., Lewiston, shoplifting, violating conditions of release, 8:52 p.m. Tuesday at Kmart, 603 Center St.
* Sylvia King, 21, of 196 Park St., warrant, 1:20 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Ibrahim Abdrahim, 30, of 78 Maple St., Lewiston, two counts of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 6:45 p.m. Tuesday at 142 Bartlett St., Lewiston by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Anna Doody, 30, of 130 Bowen Road, Durham, warrant, 9:42 p.m. Tuesday at that address by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Dillan Hatch, 21, of 9 Tamarakc Lane, Livermore Falls, warrant, 12:30 a.m. Wednesday at 111 West Loop Road by Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Christian Dent, 30, of Brooklyn, N.Y., unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 6:17 p.m. Wednesday at 55 Howe St., Lewiston by Maine State Police.
* A car driven by Bradley E. Cadman, 52, of Hebron struck a deer that ran into the roadway at 5:31 p.m. Monday on Minot Avenue near Merrrow Road. His 2005 Mercury was towed.
* Vehicles driven by J’amie M. Verrill, 30, of Lewiston, and Kasey A. Poisson, 24, of Auburn, collided at 7:35 a.m. Tuesday at Main and Court streets. Both vehicles, Verrill’s 2001 Plymouth and Poisson’s 2000 Chevrolet, were towed.
* Anna L. Brooks, 20, of Auburn, lost control of her van and struck a utility pole at 9:40 a.m. Monday on Harvard Street. Her 2001 Ford was towed.