* Mykole Evans Patterson, 24, of 1211 Center St. on a warrant, 7:54 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Zachary Bartshe, 18, of 26 Highland Ave., on charges of shoplifting and carrying a concealed weapon, 1:26 p.m. Thursday at Walmart.
* Abdulkadir Sulub Mohamud, 29, of 414 Turner St., Auburn, on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 2:40 a.m. Thursday at 139 Park St.
* Percy Dixon, 40, of 391 Randall Road, Lewiston, arrested by Maine State Police on a warrant charging trafficking in scheduled drugs, possession of scheduled drugs, driving with a suspended license, refusing to submit to arrest, failure to give police a correct name and violating bail, 10 p.m. Wednesday on Park Street in Lewiston.
* Ronald Ritchie, 52, of 365 Pigeon Hill Road, Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of domestic assault, 12:54 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Derric McLain, 29, of 52 Howe St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 9:51 a.m. Thursday at that address.
* Cory Purington, 33, of 23 Temple Road, Temple, arrested by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 5:19 p.m. Thursday, location of arrest not given.
* A car driven by Preston R. Poussard, 26, of Lewiston struck a wall, 7:10 a.m. Wednesday on Joline Drive. Poussard’s 2011 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Kaitlyn Owen, 25, of South Portland went down an embankment and landed on the driver’s side, 7:51 a.m. Wednesday on Riverside Drive. Owen’s 2000 Subaru was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Andrew K. Wyman, 26, of West Gardiner struck a utility pole, 12:25 p.m. Wednesday on Joline Drive. Damage to Wyman’s 2004 Subaru was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Joseph M. Eaton, 27, of Lewiston and Rebecka C. Vines, 21, of Lewiston, 21:21 p.m. Wednesday on Court Street. Damage to Eaton’s 2004 Dodge pickup truck and to Vines’ 2000 Saab was listed as functional.