* Douglas Gosselin, 42, of 23 Drummond St., Auburn, walking or standing on a railroad track or bridge, 5:10 p.m. Thursday at 45 Whipple St.
* Travis Huebner, 31, of 311 Park Ave., domestic assault, obstructing the report of a crime, 5:27 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Tyrone Maurice Jones, 29, of 271 Court St., disorderly conduct, 8:48 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Colby Chase Sturtevant, 19, listed as transient, theft, refusing to submit to arrest, 8:53 p.m. Thursday at Hannaford, 95 Spring St.
* Marcel Bitshikila, 31, of 25 Pleasant St., Portland, aggravated forgery, 12:31 a.m. Friday at Club Texas, 150 Center St.
* Seth Nicholas Billings, 23, of 85 Whipple St., Lewiston, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, criminal trespass, violating conditions of release, 2:09 a.m. Friday at 90 Roak St.
* A car driven by Briana R. Dulac, 31, of Lewiston, struck the back of an SUV driven by Shelby L. Wagg, 36, of Lewiston, while Wagg was slowing in traffic at 8 a.m. Thursday on Sabattus Street. Dulac’s 2009 Hyundai was towed. Damage to Wagg’s 2004 Kia was listed as minor.