* Jay Webster, 35, of 79 Horton St., Lewiston, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 6 p.m. Saturday at Pine and Horton streets.
* Deanna Martinez, 26, transient, disorderly conduct, obstructing government administration, 6:18 p.m. Saturday at Pine and Horton streets.
* Brittany Dunn, 28, of 79 Horton St., Lewiston, unlawful furnishing of scheduled drugs, 9:15 p.m. Saturday at same address by Maine State Police.
* Eric Merrill, 33, of 971 Washington St., Auburn, warrants, 10:58 p.m. Saturday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Colby Gilbert, 28, of 26 Fox Run Road, Turner, criminal mischief, 12:03 a.m. Sunday at Crowley Road, Sabattus by Sabattus Police Department.
* Patrick Fournier, 25, of 7 Tourmaline Drive, Lewiston, operating under the influence, 1:22 a.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street, Lewiston by Sabattus Police Department.
* Sherry Arseneault, 21, of 163 Woodman Hill Road, Greene, domestic violence assault, 5:02 p.m. Sunday at 42 Page Road, Greene by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Abdulkadir Sulub Mohamud, 29, of 414 Turner St., Auburn, violation of bail conditions, 2:40 a.m. Thursday at 139 Park St.
* Micaela Dakota Roy, 21, of 95 Charles St., domestic violence assault, assault, obstructing government administration, 9:54 p.m. Thursday at 12 Libby Ave.
* William Bailey, 37, of 215 Ash St., disorderly conduct, 9:53 p.m. Thursday at 145 College St.
* Justin Simpson, 32, of 77 Rideout Ave., probation hold, 10 p.m. Friday at 145 College St.
* Tiffany Coelho, 31, of 68 Howe St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, engaging in prostitution, 5:51 a.m. Thursday at 131 Pine St.
* Richard Sabattus, 47, of Princeton, disorderly conduct, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, assault, obstructing government administration, 4:15 a.m. Sunday at 490 Pleasant St.
* Stephen Newell, 25, of 31 Calais Road, Portland, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, physical force, disorderly conduct, assault, 4:27 a.m. Sunday at 490 Pleasant St.