* Brandi Miles, 24, of 73 Lewiston Road, Mechanic Falls, domestic violence assault, 7:01 p.m. Sunday at same address by Mechanic Falls Police Department.
* Corey Shaw, 31, of 26 Temple Road East, Wilton, domestic violence assault, violating conditions of release, 1:44 a.m. Monday on Cote Road, Livermore, by Maine State Police.
* Derek Dearborn, 25, of 255 South Livermore Road, Turner, warrant, 9:40 a.m. Monday at same address by Maine State Police.
* Jacob James-Robert Boucher, 22, of 320 Park Ave., failure to register a vehicle, 1:52 p.m. Monday at Great Falls Plaza.
* Farhani Said Mohamud, 21, of 240 Lisbon St., Lewiston on a warrant, 1:15 a.m. Sunday at Main and Lincoln streets.
* Kathleen G. Powers, 57, of 56 Beach Road, Monmouth on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 4:04 p.m. Saturday at 601 College St.
* Winona Dana-Smith, 24, of 231 Broadway, South Portland, disorderly conduct, 4:32 p.m. Sunday at 490 Pleasant St.
* James Thomas Birkbeck III, 39, of 73 Newbury St., Auburn, fugitive from justice, 5:40 p.m. Sunday at 171 Park St.
* Vehicles driven by Benjamin A. Parsons, 37, of Stetson and Marcel Goyette, 18, of Sabattus collided, 5:40 a.m. Saturday on Turner Street. Damage to Parsons’ 2012 Toyota was listed as functional; to the 2004 Chevrolet cargo van driven by Goytette and owned by Sam’s Italian Bakery Co. Inc. of Lewiston, minor.
* Cars driven by Ira A. Gibson, 52, of Bethel and Jaymz D. Linscott, 19, of Auburn collided, 8:32 a.m. Friday on Lake Street. Damage to Gibson’s 2000 Honda and to Linscott’s 2007 Chevrolet was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Peter A. Ewing, 22, of Wales and Linda Blanchard, 64, of Gray collided, 10:15 a.m. Thursday on Hotel Road. Damage to Ewing’s 2003 Chevrolet was listed as minor. The 2006 Hyundai driven by Blanchard and owned by George Blanchard was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Wynona M. Johnson, 23, of Mexico struck a guardrail, 6:24 a.m. Thursday on Washington Street. Johnson’s 1999 Saab was towed due to disabling damage.
* Maurice Michaud, 84, of Lewiston and Daniel J. Letourneau, 61, of Lewiston collided, 9:10 a.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street. Damage to the 1999 Mercury driven by Michaud and owned by Jeanne C. Michaud of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 2010 GMC driven by Letourneau and owned by ABC Pool and Spa Center of Lewiston was listed as minor.
* A car driven by Holly Bussell, 32, of Lewiston struck a snowbank, 3:36 p.m. Thursday on Rachel Boulevard. Bussell’s 2008 Chevrolet was towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Kim McCombs, 44, of Lewiston and Amanda L. Hewison, 30, of Hebron collided, 5:51 p.m. Thursday on Wakefield Street. No damage was observed to McComb’s 2004 Jeep. Damage to Hewison’s 2009 Volkswagen was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Monique E. Gagne, 54, of Greene struck a tree, 5:50 p.m. Thursday on Old Greene Road. The 2005 Kia Driven by Gagne and owned by Eugene R. Gagne of Greene was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Sarah E. Burkey, 20, of South Portland struck a vehicle parked by Cindy R. Dayon, 54, of Lewiston, 9:51 p.m. Thursday on Central Avenue. Damage to the 2011 Chevrolet parked by Dayon and owned by Gregg A. Dayon of Lewiston and to the 2010 Honda driven by Burkey and owned by David C. Burkey of South Portland was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Cathleen N. Eulitt, 26, of Lewiston and Michelle L. McClain, 28, of Lewiston collided 7:39 a.m. Friday on Russell Street. Damage to Eulitt’s 2002 Ford SUV and to McClain’s 2005 Ford van was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Daniel J. Rioux, 80, of Lewiston and Daniel M. Day, 55, of Auburn collided, 8:49 a.m. Friday on Montello Street. Damage to Rioux’s 2012 Hyundai and to the 2010 Ford van driven by Day and owned by Western Maine Transportation of Auburn was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Gabrielle Pinard, 18, of Sabattus and Paul E. Simoneau, 67, of Lewiston collided, 6:04 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. The 2008 Nissan driven by Pinard and owned by Robin J. Cote of Wales was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Simoneau’s 2012 Toyota SUV was listed as functional.