* Robert Brown, 45, of 9 White Birch Lane, Greene, warrants, 2 p.m. Monday at 71 Lisbon St., Lewiston, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Bryan Brennick, 23, of 28 Meadowbrook Road, Livermore Falls, operating with an expired license, 1:59 p.m. Tuesday on Route 4, Livermore by Maine State Police.
* Jesse Wakefield, 33, of 1305 Turner St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 10:10 p.m. Monday at Main and Elm streets.
* Jennifer Lynn Benedix, 40, of 44 Hebron Center Road, Hebron, on a warrant, 1:13 a.m. Monday at 135 Bartlett St.
* Abdi Bihi, 34, of 133 College St., criminal trespass, 9:13 a.m. Monday at 247 Bates St.
* Oscar Perkins, 32, of 17 Horton St., warrant, 4:52 p.m. Tuesday at same address.
* Cars driven by Samantha N. Small, 24, of Lisbon Falls and Jeffrey J. Alimandi, 46, of Lewiston collided, 6:43 a.m. Monday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Small’s 1997 Chevrolet was listed as minor; to the 2004 Jeep driven by Alimandi and owned by Kathleen A. Alimandi of Lewiston, functional.
* Cars driven by Raymond Michaud, 76, of Lewiston and Erin Provencher, 32, of Lewiston collided, 11:46 a.m. Saturday on Pine Street. Damage to Michaud’s 2012 Chevrolet and to Provencher’s 2008 Hyundai was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Debra J. Pelletier, 54, of Lewiston and Erik D. Giguere, 33, of Lewiston collided, 9:18 p.m. Friday on East Avenue. The 2006 Hyundai driven by Pelletier and owned by Paul R. Pelletier of Lewiston and Giguere’s 2005 Ford were towed due to disabling damage.