* Oscar Perkins, 52, of 17 Horton St. on a warrant, 4:52 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Nicole Dawn Bouthot, 32, of 469 Academy Road, Litchfield, on a charge of attaching false plates, 11:18 a.m. Wednesday at 279 Center St.
* Derek Leon Demers, 32, of 469 Academy Road, Litchfield, on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 11:18 a.m. Wednesday at 279 Center St.
* Gregory Gerard Paradis, 35, of 10 Serena St., Lisbon, on a warrant, 11:18 a.m. Wednesday at 279 Center St.
* Ernest Alexander Tripp, 46, of 15 Elm St., Lewiston, on a warrant charging unlawful possession of hydrocodone, 2:02 p.m. Wednesday at 550 Center St.
* Crystal Crowley, 33, of 48 Fourth St., Auburn, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of unlawful drug trafficking, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 600 Center St., Auburn.
* Dalton Farrington, 22, of 96 Second St., Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 8:30 a.m. Wednesday on Park Street, Lewiston.
* Brian Bouvier, 50, of 211 Randall Road, Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 11:40 a.m. Wednesday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston.
* Ryan Adams, 28, of 7 Cherry Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on two counts of domestic violence, 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Josey Cooper, 36, of 518 Webber Ave., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston.
* Cars driven by Jarred C. Loring, 19, of Oxford and Jared B. Holmes, 23, of Raymond collided, 8:25 a.m. Friday on Center Street. Loring’s 2000 Audi and Holmes’ 2012 Honda were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Michael A. Heon, 57, of Lewiston and Anita R. Blais, 55, of Lewiston collided, 7:47 a.m. Tuesday on Pettingill Street. Heon’s 1999 Ford pickup truck was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Blais’ 2004 Cadillac SUV was listed as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Allissa D. Chabot, 23, of Lewiston and James J. Chute, 53, of Topsham collided, 1:54 p.m. Tuesday on College Street. Damage to Chabot’s 2009 Hyundai SUV and to Chute’s 2010 Chevrolet pickup truck was listed as functional.