* Jacob Alvin Arundel, 32, of 101 Birch St. on a charge of criminal trespass, 9 p.m. Wednesday at 198 Grove St.
* Givana Palmer, 18, of 66 Maple St. on a charge of possession of marijuana, 5 p.m. Wednesday at 156 East Ave.
* Danielle Mary Duval, 26, of 171 Oxford St. on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at 37 Park St.
* Nicholas A. Robbins, 25, of 98 Taft Ave., Auburn, on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 12:45 a.m. Thursday at 360 Bartlett St.
* Vehicles driven by Kimberly M. Burnham, 26, of Greene and Rejeanne M. Sirois, 15, of Lewiston collided, 2:12 p.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Damage to the 2005 Hyundai SUV driven by Burnham and owned by Matthew P. Burnham of Greene and to the 2002 Buick driven by Sirois and owned by Albert G. Sirois of Lewiston was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Matrona K. Cooper, 42, of Turner and Jeremy M. Caggiano, 36, of Lafayette, N.J., collided, 3:33 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street. Damage to Cooper’s 2001 Dodge and to Caggiano’s 2006 Nissan was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Jenni S. Jenkins, 20, of Auburn and Beryl B. Mottram, 87, of Auburn collided, 1:22 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street. Damage to the 1996 Subaru driven by Jenkins and owned by Ryan M. Cyr of Auburn and to Mottram’s 2004 Hyundai was listed as functional.
* A vehicle driven by Kelly A. Madore, 37, of Lewiston struck a utility pole, 7:40 p.m. Wednesday on Penley Corner Road. The 2007 Chevrolet van driven by Madore and owned by Daniel R. Bouthot of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage.