* Raymond Joseph Niemi, 48, of 240 Barrows Road, Sumner, on a violation of bail conditions, 12:48 a.m. Sunday at 100 College St.
* Jennifer Lynn Morin, 29, of 100 College St., on charges of disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 12:43 a.m. Sunday at 100 College St.
* Rachel Lisa O’Connor, 49, of 20 Highland Ave., on a warrant, 3:30 a.m. Sunday at 171 Bartlett St.
* Andrew Paul Hensler, 23, of 297 Bates St., on a warrant, 8:46 p.m. Sunday at that address.
* Tammie Renee Howard, 44, of 71 James St., on a charge of violation of protective order, 5:30 p.m. Sunday on Fourth Street.
* Glenn W. Foss, 41, of 80 Vickery Road, on a charge of operating after suspension, 10:16 a.m. Monday at 375 Court St.
* Cayla Pasley, 19, of 15 Elm St., Lewiston, on charges of violation of a protection from abuse order, carrying a concealed weapon and operating after suspension, 9:20 p.m. Sunday by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on Hardscrabble Road in Poland.