* Roy Edward Smith, 51, of 53 Lowell St., Lewiston, on charges of disorderly conduct and obstructing government administration, 11:48 p.m. Wednesday on the Longley Bridge.
* Marie Lacey O’Neil, 27, listed as transient, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 11:48 p.m. Wednesday on the Longley Bridge.
* Christopher Daniel Larochelle, 36, of 73 Jefferson St., on a charge of domestic assault, 11:47 a.m. Thursday at that address.
* Joseph D. Beauchesne, 42, of 41 Wheeler St., Paris, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 6:30 a.m. Wednesday at 1401 Lisbon St.
* Marcy Lynne Maloy, 50, of 747 Lisbon St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 12:15 p.m. Wednesday at 83 Wood St.
* Gregory Curtis Hazzard, 43, of West Loop, Livermore Falls, on a charge of robbery, 4:10 p.m. Wednesday at 70 Horton St.
* Kathy Jane Moberg-Guilmette, 45, of 122 Bartlett St., on a charge of sale or use of drug paraphernalia, 1 a.m. Thursday at 88 Bartlett St.
* Tia Rose Lowell, 28, of 38 Willow St., Auburn, on a warrant, 12:55 a.m. Thursday at 88 Bartlett St.
* Ryan Bachelder, 29, of 162 White Birch Drive, Turner, arrested by Maine State Police on warrants, 6:15 p.m. Wednesday on Cobb Road, Turner.
* Vehicles driven by William J. Hierstein, 69, of Auburn and Haley M. Whitworth, 16, of Mechanic Falls collided, 9:07 a.m. Wednesday on West Auburn Road. Damage to Hierstein’s 2008 Nissan and to the 2005 Jeep SUV driven by Whitworth and owned by Cindy L. Johnson of Florida was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Yu Shek, 48, of Lewiston slid into a ditch, 9:27 a.m. Wednesday on Riverside Drive. The 2006 Subaru driven by Shek and owned by James Cheung of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Theresa M. Bonney, 84, of Minot struck a utility pole, 3:43 p.m. Tuesday on Summer Street. The 2007 Subaru driven by Bonney and owned by Clarence T. Bonney of Minot was towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Darlene M. Campbell, 44, of Harrison backed into a car parked by Jessica L. Lessard, 32, of Sabattus in a parking lot near 336 Center St. Damage to Campbell’s 2004 Chevrolet pickup truck was listed as minor; to the 2010 Toyota parked by Lessard and owned by Paul R. Cloutier of Wales, functional.
* Vehicles driven by Habibo B. Ibrahim, 35, of Lewiston and Daniel M. Leclerc, 39, of Greene collided, 4:24 p.m. Wednesday on Turner Street. Damage to the 2002 Dodge driven by Ibrahim and owned by Abdirahman Yakub of Lewiston was listed as functional; to the 2010 truck driven by Leclerc and owned by United Parcel Service of Auburn, minor.
* Vehicles driven by Heather Dow, 37, of Auburn and Heather M. Vandeusen, 31, of Leeds, collided on Main Street near Mountain Avenue at 6:50 a.m. Tuesday on Main Street. Damage to Dow’s 2010 Chevrolet and to Vandeusen’s 2006 Chevrolet was listed as functional.