* Christopher Brooks, 31, of 15 Pleasant St., Auburn, on a charge of indecent conduct, 1:40 a.m. Friday at 305 Main St.
* Jason Charron, 34, of 266 Sutherland Pond Road, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of criminal mischief, 11:15 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Reginald Amiss, 47, of 163 Bates St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 11:54 a.m. Friday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston.
* Antonio Depietro, 45, of 72 Greene St., Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a probation hold, 2:44 p.m. Friday at that address.
* A car driven by Shannon M. Merritt, 23, of West Paris, slid into the back of a pickup truck driven by Linda Lizotte, 60, of Durham, while Lizotte was stopped in traffic at 4:39 p.m. Wednesday on Riverside Drive. The 2010 Scion, driven by Merritt and owned by William Austin, was towed. Damage to Lizotte’s 2005 GMC was listed as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Harvey T. Boisvert, 57, of Lewiston, and Marcy Maloy, 50, of Lewiston, collided at 11:56 a.m. Wednesday on Wood Street. Damage to Boisvert’s 2002 Hyundai and Maloy’s 2004 Chrysler was listed as functional.