* Dilia Kasimova, 24, of 59 Spruce St., Sabattus, domestic violence assault, 7:50 p.m. Sunday at same address by Sabattus Police Department.
* Katie Gauthier, 18, of 120 River Common Road, Sabattus, domestic violence assault, 9 a.m. Monday at same address by Sabattus Police Department.
* Ronald Griffin, 51, of 50 Brooks St., Bayshore, N.Y., fugitive from justice, 1:15 p.m. Monday on Route 100, Auburn, by Maine State Police.
* Christopher Mosher, 23, of 56 Emerson Road, Durham, operating after suspension, 1:10 p.m. Monday on Crowley Road, Sabattus, by Sabattus Police Department.
* Daniel Nicholson, 42, of 142 College St., Lewiston, probation hold, 5:45 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston, by Department of Probation and Parole.
* Mary Elizabeth Mazzillo, 46, of 142 College St., Lewiston operating after suspension, 10:06 p.m. Friday at Dennison and Summer streets.
* Albert Dureya Robertson, 44, of 67 Whitney St., warrant, 10:06 p.m. Friday at Dennison and Summer streets.
* Michael Gottlieb, 42, of 67 Whitney St., domestic violence assault, 3:30 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Craig Alan Bouthot, 46, of 322 Turner St., shoplifting, 1:52 p.m. Sunday at 100 Mount Auburn Avenue.
* Derek Ryan Arthur, 33, of 36 Park St., warrant, 2:03 a.m. Monday at 103 Pleasant St.
* Tanya Lee Boutelle, 51, of 10 Circle Drive, Lewiston, operating after suspension, 11:39 a.m. Monday at 691 Washington St.
* Nina W. Wineburgh, 22, of 23 Croton Ave., Hastings, N.Y., failure to register vehicle, 12:25 p.m. Sunday at 71 Lisbon St.
* Vehicles driven by Levi Gloden, 20, of Stoneham and Jolene B. Adamsfirth, 38, of Poland collided, 2:07 p.m. Thursday on Xivray Street. Damage to Gloden’s 2009 Toyota and to the 2003 Ford pickup truck driven by Adamsfirth and owned by Logan M. Thomas of Mechanic Falls was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Amanda J. Lemay, 25, of Wales struck a street sign, 10:36 a.m. Friday on Broad Street. Lemay’s 2009 Honda was towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Bryant A. Gurney, 84, of Norway struck a utility pole, 12:33 p.m. Wednesday on Minot Avenue. Gurney’s 2006 Honda SUV was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Lise Bresnahan, 53, of Lewiston struck a guardrail, 9:28 a.m. Friday on Randall Road. Bresnahan’s 2010 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Jason Williams, 23, of Fayette and Allen Mitchell, 60, of Mechanic Falls collided, 4:34 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Damage to the 2006 Volkswagen driven by Williams and owned by Molly A. Morang of East Winthrop was listed as functional. No damage to the 2011 Ford driven by Mitchell and owned by Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland of Portland was reported.
* Cars driven by Laurie A. Crane-Turton, 51, of Mechanic Falls and Shawn D. Chandler, 44, of Winthrop collided, 7:34 p.m. Sunday on East Avenue. Damage to Crane-Turton’s 2000 Honda and to Chandler’s 2001 Chevrolet was listed as functional.