* Christine Edwards, 40, of 10 High St., Mechanic Falls, warrants, 8:14 p.m. Monday at same address by Mechanic Falls Police Department.
* Roland Beaulieu, 51, of 726 Sawyer Road, Greene, warrants, 9:20 p.m. Monday at same address by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Michelle Boucher, 46, of Church Hill Road, Leeds, warrant, 8:06 p.m. Tuesday at same address by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Justin Bryan Passalaqua, 36, of 179 Indiana Ave., Bangor, warrant, 5:11 p.m. Monday at 300 Main St.
* Diamoy Christian Bondonga, 46, of 16 Hillside Lane, operating without a license, 9:11 a.m. Tuesday at 100 Birch St.
* A vehicle driven by John J. Piela, 76, of Durham backed into a car parked by Katelyn C. Lachance, 26, of Lewiston, 2:26 p.m. Sunday on Center Street. Damage to Piela’s 2003 Dodge pickup truck and to the 2008 Hyundai parked by Lachance and owned by Shawn P. Lachance of Lewiston was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Stacy L. McNulty, 43, of Auburn and Pamela A. Ross, 53, of Auburn collided, 3:46 p.m. Sunday on Center Street. Damage to McNulty’s 2009 Chevrolet was listed as minor; to Ross’ 2008 Hyundai, functional.
* Cars driven by Emily N. Turner, 17, of Lewiston and Taija Ayotte, 19, of Auburn collided, 12:24 p.m. Monday on Webster Street. The 2002 Subaru driven by Turner and owned by Randy Turner of Livermore and the 2004 Chevrolet driven by Ayotte and owned by Joy A. Ayotte of Auburn were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Norman J. Martin, 47, of Auburn and Angela J. Desrochers, 36, of Lewiston collided, 7:57 a.m. Monday on Main Street. Martin’s 1999 Oldsmobile SUV and the 2013 Nissan driven by Desrochers and owned by Lorraine R. Hughes of Sabattus were towed due to disabling damage.