Bob Anthony St. Felix, 34, of 45 Shawmut St., on a warrant, 10:07 a.m. Friday at Park and Spruce streets.
Tiffany Bartol, 31, of Farmington, N.H., on a charge of domestic assault, 1:20 a.m. Friday on King Avenue.
* Joseph Carter, 47, of 574 South Main St., on charges of aggravated assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 3:45 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Elizabeth Ouellette, 28, of 576 Main St., on warrants, 3:15 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Marquette Jarmuzek, 28, of 244 Lisbon St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of domestic assault, 7:16 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Asia Pluverge, 24, listed as transient, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 7:30 p.m. Thursday on Island Road.
* Anthony Guerriero, 38, of 72 Island Road, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs and violating conditions of release, 11 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Emma Tureff, 21, of Yarmouth, and Sandra Irish, 38, of Auburn, collided on at 3:52 p.m. Wednesday on Canal Street. Tureff’s 2000 Chrylser was towed. Damage to Irish’s 2014 Toyota was listed as minor.
* A car driven by Seth A. Stevens, 25, of Litchfield, struck the back of a car driven by Edward H. Boudreau, 45, of Augusta, forcing Boudreau’s vehicle into the back of a pickup truck driven by Anthony D. Castonguay, 44, of Hartford. According to a police report, Boudreau and Castonguay were stopped when the collision occurred. Damage to Stevens’ 2003 Ford was listed as functional. Boudreau’s 1999 Chevrolet was towed. Damage to Castonguay’s 1998 Chevrolet was listed as functional.