* Jonathan Burt, 23, of 372 Lisbon St., domestic violence assault, domestic violence terrorizing, criminal trespassing, 2:30 a.m. Monday at same address by the Lisbon Police Department.
* Timothy Gill, 68, of Lewiston, probation hold, 4:28 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St. by Department of Probation and Parole.
* Angelina Roaix, 26, of Main Street, Lewiston, probation hold, 4:08 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St. by Department of Probation and Parole.
* Heidi Getchell, 33, of 303 Garfield Road, operating while license suspended or revoked, failure to register vehicle, 5:28 p.m. Friday at 310 Main St.
* Loriann Lynn Glidden, 32, of 2 Oak St., disorderly conduct, 11:20 p.m. Friday at same address.
* Devin Harmon, 21, of 942 Lisbon St., Lewiston, operating after suspension, 4:56 a.m. Saturday at 828 Minot Ave.
* Christopher John Liberty, 37, of 9 Library Ave., violating condition of release, 4:04 p.m. Sunday at same address.
* Tiffany Bartol, 31, of 285 Charles St., Farmington, domestic violence assault, 1:04 a.m. Friday at 39 King Ave.
* Melissa Brimage, 37, of 20 Orange St., obstructing government administration, 1:25 a.m. Saturday at 255 Park St.
* Stephan Marcus Sutton, 28, of 169 Bartlett St., burglary, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, stealing drugs, assault, 4:10 a.m. Saturday at 29 Moody St.
* Albert Lee Washington, 46, of 91 Horton St., probation hold, 12:30 p.m. Saturday at 22 Horton St.
* Lawrence Keith Roy, 38, of 3 Vale St., unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 8:18 p.m. Saturday at same address.
* Gregory Curtis Hazzard, 43, of 56 Howe St., warrant, 3:45 p.m. Sunday at 55 Howe St.
* Douglas Raymond Monson, 45, of 125 Park St., warrant, 7:40 a.m. Monday at 81 Pine St.
* Vehicle driven by Nicholas Hersom, 25, of 1947 Auburn Road, Turner, left the roadway, striking a utility pole 9:31 a.m. Friday on Turner Street. Hersom’s 1994 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicle driven by Jeffrey Hilton, 50, of 69 Whitney St., Auburn, backed into a utility pole 5:32 p.m. Friday on Whitney Street. Hilton’s 2002 Ford was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Matthew LaLonde, 29, of 45 New England Road, Augusta and George Groder, 57, of Lewiston, collided 12:31 p.m. Saturday on Center Street. LaLonde’s 2003 Saab and Groder’s 2000 Toyota were listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Benjamin Vallerand, 20, of 295 Route 202, Greene and Felicia Messier, 21, of 14 Sea Smoke Lane, Brunswick, collided 8:44 p.m. Saturday on Turner Street. Vallerand’s 1997 Subaru, owned by Peter Vallerand of Turner, was listed with functional damage. Messier’s 2005 Honda was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Leonard Horsford, 43, of 59 Beckler Hill Road, Monmouth, Barbara Anthoine, 78, of 2 Wicklow Place, Lewiston and Lorraine Heikknen, 62, of 13 Champlain Ave., Lewiston, collided 1:01 p.m. Friday on Main Street. Horsford’s 2004 Honda was listed with functional damage. Anthoine’s 2014 Buick was towed due to disabling damage. Heikknen’s 2010 Buick was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicles driven by Vincent LePage, 68, of 730 Lake St., Auburn and Corey Shepard, 24, of 32 Jefferson St., South Portland, collided 4:03 p.m. Saturday on Central Avenue. LePage’s 2011 Ford was listed with minor damage. Shepard’s 1998 Ford was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicle driven by Caleb Burgess, 18, of 467 Court St., Auburn, left the roadway, striking a utility pole 7:12 a.m. Sunday on Crowley Road. Burgess’ 2006 Chevrolet, owned by Deanna McBride of Auburn, was towed due to disabling damage.