• Roy Thomas Albert, 19, of 7 Chestnut St., on charges of burglary of a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 12:59 a.m. Friday at 92 Mary Carroll St.
• Scott Andrew Britton, 18, of 197 Bartlett St., Lewiston, on a warrant and a charge of burglary of a motor vehicle, 12:59 a.m. Friday at 92 Mary Carroll St.
• Lucinda Dawn Rioux, 41, of 12 Harold Road, Hebron, on a charge of attaching false plates, 5:55 p.m., Thursday at 69 Sabattus St.
• Martin Bruneau, 25, of 96 Wood St., on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 8:33 p.m. Thursday at 98 Wood St.
• Daniel A. Merrill, 29, of 43 Tourmaline Drive, on a charge of domestic violence assault, 12:45 a.m. Friday at 5-3 Tourmaline Drive.
• Kokou Noulio, 23, of 111 Ash St., arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of aggravating trafficking in scheduled drugs, 7:46 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• William Scardoni, 35, of 15 High St., Auburn, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on four counts of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and on a charge of trafficking in prison contraband, 1:47 a.m. Friday on Sabattus Street, Lewiston.
• Vehicles driven by Robert Stark, 55, of Canaan, N.H., and John A. Wheeler, 69, of Auburn collided, 8:50 a.m. Thursday on Turner Street. Damage to the 1999 Freightliner flatbed tractor trailer truck driven by Stark and owned by Don Crate & Sons Trucking of Enfield, N.H., was listed as minor. Wheeler’s 2006 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.