* Eugenie Macie, 45, of 1670 Howe Hill Road, Locke Mills, on a charge of unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 5:45 p.m. Monday at 300 Main St.
* Jama M. Ahmed, 21, of 66 Tall Pines Drive on a charge of violating condition of release, 2:04 a.m. Tuesday at 115 Pine St.
* Heather Love Burgess, 35, of 30 Tall Pines Drive, warrant, 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at 170 Pine St.
* A vehicle driven by Travis J. Hupper, 25, of Jay rolled over, 11 a.m. Friday on No Name Pond Road. The 2001 Volvo driven by Hupper and owned by Almighty Waste of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Aaron K. Lewis, 37, of Sabattus and Jonathan D. Roy, 23, of Sanford collided, 9:40 a.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street. Lewis’ 2007 Ford and Roy’s 2001 Saturn were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Melanie S. Sparks-Idem, 49, of Lewiston, Richard J. Dubois, 74, of Lisbon and Katie M. Hallock, 30, of Lewiston, collided, 12:29 p.m. Thursday on Scribner Boulevard. Damage to Sparks-Idem’s 2010 Chevrolet was listed as functional; to Dubois’ 1998 Dodge pickup truck, minor. Hallock’s 2006 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Shyan C. Houle, 21, of Lewiston and Neal A. Ouellette, 63, of Greene collided, 6:35 a.m. Thursday on Main Street. Houle’s 2004 Jeep SUV was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 2008 Toyota pickup truck driven by Ouellette and owned by Neal A. Ouellette of Poland was listed as minor.