* Tiffiny Megan Fitzpatrick, 28, of 295 Bates St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 12:21 a.m. Tuesday at 80 Horton St.
* Michael Montrell Rias, 22, of 56½ Shawmut St., on charges of domestic assault, domestic terrorizing and violating bail, 12:57 a.m. Tuesday at 345 Main St.
* Andrew Leonard Carsley, 29, of 28 Horton St., on a charge of violating bail, 2:58 a.m. Tuesday at 170 Pine St.
* Wallace M. Fenderson, 78, of 507 Main St., on a warrant, 2:10 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
* Thomas Reynolds, 37, of 195 Bog Road, Leeds, on a warrant, 8:17 p.m. Wednesday at 1968 Lisbon St.
* Vincent Alai, 58, of 20 Water St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 8:50 p.m. Tuesday on Pleasant Street.
* Ashley Reny, 28, of 113 Elm St., Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on two counts of forgery and on a theft charge, 11:04 a.m. Wednesday at 8th District Court in Lewiston.
* Kenneth Pulsifer, 23, of Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 2:35 p.m. Wednesday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston.
* Vehicles driven by Donna Nadeau, 40, of Lewiston, and Cody Caron, 22, of Chelsea, collided at 1:34 p.m. Sunday on Canal Street. Caron’s 1978 Chevrolet and the 2004 Jeep driven by Nadeau and owned by John P. Savage of Lewiston were towed.