* Russell Vazquez, 38, of 193 Holland St. on a charge of violating condition of release, 1:09 a.m. Friday at 155 Park St.
* Kristy Grover, 32, of 64 Oxford St., Lewiston, on a probation hold, 12:16 a.m. Thursday on Main Street.
* Katriz Hodge, 24, of 10 Atlantic Ave., Biddeford, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant, 8:45 p.m. Wednesday on Canal Street in Lewiston.
* Jason Seger, 34, of 21 Hillside Estate Drive, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 11:27 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Michael Winslow, 64, of 475 White Oak Hill Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of domestic terrorizing, 11:20 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Rachel Walton, 50, of 67 Goff St., Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 10:45 a.m. Thursday at that address.
* Joseph Chase, 26, of 131 Pleasant Hill Road, Sabattus, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating conditions of release, 4:22 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Roberta Ishola, 50, of 116 Horton St., Lewiston, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on charges of misuse of public benefits and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 6:18 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Cody Parsons, 20, of 50 Knox St., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation hold, 3:45 p.m. Friday on Oak Street, Lewiston.
* Cars driven by Robert S. Godfrey, 60, of Greene and Jody E. Steidel, 32, of Lewiston collided, 8:08 a.m. Thursday on Center Street. Damage to Godfrey’s 2009 Chevrolet was listed as functional; to Steidel’s 2012 Honda, minor.
* Vehicles driven by Tommy J. Birkbeck, 36, of Auburn and Scott A. Jeselskis, 40, of Buckfield collided, 3:10 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street. Birkbeck’s 2004 Honda motorcycle and Jeselskis’ 2007 Dodge were towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Lisa M. Robbins, 52, of Harwichport, Mass., struck a deer, 11:50 p.m. Wednesday on Turner Road. The 2010 Nissan SUV driven by Robbins and owned by Mariesther L. Robbins of Dennisport, Mass., was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Dianne M. Bernard, 50, of Casco and Robert F. Ham, 46, of Auburn collided, 6:11 p.m. Thursday on Court Street. Bernard’s 2011 Chevrolet was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Ham’s 2003 Toyota pickup truck was listed as functional.
* Brian Lapointe, 19, of Hebron and David C. Fish, 56, of Bryant Pond collided, 5:35 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Damage to Lapointe’s 1999 Saturn was listed as functional; no damage listed to the 1998 Mack truck driven by Fish and owned by T. W. Paving Inc. of Lewiston.
* A car driven by Carmen D. Dufresne, 61, of Auburn backed into a utility pole, 4:34 p.m. Thursday on Montello Street. Damage to the 2011 Hyundai driven by Dufresne and owned by Michael S. Dixon of Auburn was listed as functional.