* Guy Childs, 39, of 1876 Auburn Road, Turner, burglary, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 10 a.m. Monday in Livermore Falls by Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Mitchell Raubeson, 24, of 2 Colby St., operating under the influence, 12:57 a.m. Saturday at 851 Summer St.
* Philip Martin Tarmey, 32, of 22 Upland Drive, Lisbon, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, 1:11 a.m. Saturday at 56 Sixth St.
* Darnell Daqjuan Hariston, 20, of 24 Jefferson St., warrant, 11:01 p.m. Saturday at 400 Court St.
* Rhonda Nazaroff, 50, of 39 Nazaroff Lane, Greene, operating under the influence, 11:18 p.m. Saturday at Mount Auburn Avenue.
* Mark George Berrett, 32, of 12 Merrill Road, Saugus, Mass., operating under the influence, 12:57 p.m. Sunday at Minot Avenue.
* Vanessa Paige Sutton, 22, of 48 Maple St., warrant, 4:35 p.m. Monday at 64 Oxford St.
* Roland Gerard Roy, 39, of 34 Bartlett St., operating after suspension, 2:55 a.m. Saturday at same address.
* Brian Raymond Johnson, 32, of 3 Bartholomew St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 4:25 p.m. Saturday at 145 College St.
* Vehicles driven by William White, 70, of 116 Hadfield Road, Minot and Stephanie Chin, 44, of 369 Bridgton Road, East Baldwin collided 4:48 p.m. Thursday on Minot Avenue. White’s 2003 Chevrolet was listed with functional damage. Chin’s 2000 Ford was towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicle driven by Mitchell Raubeson, 24, of 2 Colby St., Auburn left the roadway, striking a utility pole, 12:57 a.m. Saturday on Summer Street. Raubeson’s 1998 Subaru was towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Tanner Dillingham, 17, of 132 Western Ave., Auburn and Alishia Hood, 16, of 2 Diamond Drive, Lebanon collided 3:36 p.m. Saturday on Center Street. Dillingham’s 2002 Saturn, owned by Patricia Dillingham of Auburn, was listed with functional damage. Hood’s 2008 Chrysler, owned by Kelly Hood of Auburn, was towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicle driven by Keenan Giguere, 22, of 70 Western Ave., Auburn, was struck by a deer, 10:04 p.m. Saturday on Hotel Road. Giguere’s 2011 Chevrolet, owned by Thomas Griffin of Auburn, was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Daniel Gosselin, 66, of 19 Burbank St., Lewiston and Pauline Gagnon, 72, of 27 Burbank St., Lewiston collided 5:32 p.m. Sunday on Burbank Street. Gosselin’s 2002 Hyundai and Gagnon’s 2007 Toyota, owned by Henry Gagnon of Lewiston, were listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Joseph Mallozzi, 31, of 360 Sabattus St., Lewiston and Donna Bryant, 40, of 60 East Auburn Lumber Road, Auburn collided 3:14 p.m. Friday on Main Street. Mallozzi’s 2006 Hyundai and Bryant’s 1997 Toyota were listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by William Stretton, 44, of 46 Huard Ave., Auburn and Rose Marie Mason Walker, 48, of 250 Line Road, Greene collided 6:34 p.m. Thursday on Webster Street. Stretton’s 2004 Chevrolet and Mason Walker’s 2003 Chevrolet were towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Normand Guay, 68, of 47 Richard St., Greene and David McKenney, 66, of 74 Montello St., Lewiston collided 10:52 a.m. Thursday on Main Street. Guay’s 2011 Ford and McKenny’s 2006 Chevrolet were listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Christina Earle, 28, of 108 Mill St., Auburn and Denise Mathieu, 60, of 40 Shank St., Lewiston collided 12:28 p.m. Wednesday on Grove Street. Earle’s 2000 Jeep was listed with functional damage. Mathieu’s 2006 Jeep was towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Ronald Mathieu, 52, of 16 Upland Road, Lisbon and Peter Clifford, 83, of 16 Nelke Place, Lewiston collided 9:59 a.m. Wednesday on East Avenue. Mathieu’s 2005 Harley-Davidson was listed with functional damage. Clifford’s 2009 Honda was listed with minor damage.