* Richard Musto, 31, of 272 Sabattus St., Lewiston, aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, carrying a concealed weapon, 8:20 p.m. Monday at Pine and Jefferson streets, Lewiston, by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Jeremy Guenette, 36, of 76 Dumont Ave., Lewiston, probation hold, 11:15 a.m. Monday at 140 Canal St. by Department of Probation and Parole.
* Joseph Allen Chase, 26, of 131 Pleasant Hill Road, Sabattus, operating after habitual offender revocation with prior, 5:25 p.m. Monday at 7 Riverside Drive.
* Kristina Marie Chase, 27, of 131 Pleasant Hill Road, Sabattus, possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 5:25 p.m. Monday at 7 Riverside Drive.
* Dominic Alexander Gomes, 24, of 77 Rideout Ave., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, criminal mischief, 4:40 p.m. Monday at 48 Maple St.
* Abdulkadir Sulub Mohamud, 29, of 90 Ash St., violating conditions of release, noon, Tuesday at 37 Park St.
* Vehicle driven by Osman Kassim, 36, of 2735 15th Ave., Minneapolis, Minn., struck a parked vehicle. Osman’s 2003 Ford, owned by the Mogadishu Store of Lewiston, was listed with functional damage. The parked 1994 Honda was listed with functional damage.