* Mohamud Abdulkadir Sulub, 29, of 90 Ash St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, noon Tuesday at 37 Park St.
* Brian Alfred Leblanc, 63, of 25 Pine St., on a warrant, 5:55 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Wade Sanborn, 57, of 1203 Minot Ave., on a warrant, 2:53 a.m. Wednesday on Hotel Road.
* Marquis Alexander Forbes, 25, of 75 University St., on charges of domestic assault and criminal trespass, 10:02 a.m. Wednesday at 87 University St.
* Sandra Currier, 52, of 113 Brook St., Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on two warrants, 5:05 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Danielle Melnik, 37, of 669 Lisbon St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of reckless conduct, 1:12 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Bruce Skidgell, 58, of Monmouth, and James R. Libby, 32, of Lewiston, collided at 11:56 a.m. Monday at Main and Canal streets. Damage to Skidgell’s 2013 Chevrolet and Libby’s 2000 Jeep was listed as functional.
* Barbara Shapiro-Williams, 62, of Casco, lost control of her SUV, which hit a power pole support wire before skidding into the woods at 8:29 p.m. Tuesday at Poland Spring and Hotel roads. Her 2006 Hummer was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Ricky C. Hammond, 51, of Lewiston, and Anthony R. Blondin, 49, of Lewiston, collided at 7:07 p.m. Monday on Center Street at the Mount Auburn Avenue ramp. Damage to Hammond’s 1999 Chevrolet was listed as minor. Damage to the 2004 Mercury, driven by Blondin and owned by Wilfred Morrissette, was listed as functional.