* Gerald Lewis Wotton, 49, of 292 Court St., Auburn, warrant, 3:10 p.m. Wednesday at 383 Lisbon St.
* Jessica Foster, 29, of 53 Maple St., violating bail, 2:19 a.m. Thursday at 26 Webster St.
* Tammy L. Roach, 35, of 70 Chestnut Drive, Poland, attaching false plates, 1:11 a.m. Thursday at 256 Sabattus St.
* Nichole M. Short, 25, of 1198 Lewiston Road, New Gloucester, driving while intoxicated, 2:04 a.m. Thursday on Washington Street south.
* Eddie Ringold, 46, of 135 Bartlett St., Lewiston, aggravated drug trafficking, criminal attempt, refusing to submit to arrest, 8 p.m. Wednesday at 170 Pine St., Lewiston by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency
* Sheena Woodsome, 43, of 685 Sawyer Road, Greene, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, violating conditions of release, 10:40 p.m. wednesday at 67 Pride Road, Auburn by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Samantha Angello, 20, of 67 Pride Road, Auburn, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 11:45 p.m. Wednesday at that address by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Tyler Robitaille, 23, of 67 Pride Road, Auburn, two counts of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 11:45 p.m. Wednesday at that address by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Sidney Wilcox, 25, of Hampden lost control of the car he was driving and slid over an embankment into a ditch at 9:45 p.m. Tuesday on Hotel Road. The 2010 Subaru, owned by Robert Gingras of Lewiston, was towed.