* April M. Smith, 39, of 529 Riverside Drive on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked and a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 5:20 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Tammy Akerley, 47, of 760 Washington St. on two charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 6:49 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Ashley Gagnon, 24, of 13 Ambrose Drive, Woolwich on a warrant, 10:02 p.m. Thursday at 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Douglas Raymond Monson, 45, of 125 Park St. on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 12:47 a.m. Friday at 224 Pine St.
* Chad Hanes Fogg, 32, of 138.5 Oxford St. on a warrant, 5:23 a.m. Friday at 91 Pierce St.
* Wylie Lee Harris, 56, of 176.5 Blake St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 5:29 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Edward L. Wilson, 37, of Turner and Sara L. Gaudin, 38, of Greene collided, 6:50 p.m. Thursday on Turner Street. Damage to the 2002 Honda SUV driven by Wilson and owned by Una Kavai of Turner was listed as functional; to the 2009 Chevrolet driven by Gaudin and owned by Nathan J. Gaudin of Greene, minor.
* Vehicles driven by Stacey Henson, 34, of Auburn and Jennifer J. Thompson, 41, of Poland collided, 4:08 p.m. Tuesday on Hotel Road. The 2006 Subaru driven by Henson and owned by Mitchell K. Ross of Greene was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 2009 Subaru SUV driven by Thompson and owned by Darin H. Thompson of Poland was listed as funtional.
* A car driven by Nichole M. Short, 25, of Auburn went into a ditch, 2:04 a.m. Thursday on Washington Street south. Short’s 2010 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by John T. Dorr, 40, of Lewiston and Jennifer L. Lamoreau, 36, of Poland collided, 2:35 p.m. Wednesday on Minot Avenue. Damage to Dorr’s 1998 Chevrolet pickup truck was listed as functional. The 2009 Kia driven by Lamoreau and owned by Leonard A. Lamoreau of Poland was towed due to disabling damage.