* Donald White, 35, of 113 Anson Road, Leeds, warrant, 7:10 p.m. Sunday at same address by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Cassandra Lawrence, 32, of 96 Lincoln St., Lewiston, aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, violating conditions of release, 4:30 p.m. Monday at 69 Lincoln St., Lewiston by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Wesley Alan Edwards, 31, of 75 Howard St., Lewiston, on charges of operating after habitual offender revocation, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, failure to register vehicle, possession of suspended or fictitious license and possession of marijuana, 12:29 a.m. Monday at Lincoln and Cedar streets.
* Rocky Lee Creamer, 37, of 18 Vernon St., operating while license suspended or revoked, attaching false plates, 9:09 a.m. Monday at 256 Turner St.
* Kathryn M. Marquis, 29, of 503 Aspen Court, Auburn, on a charge of failure to register vehicle, 2:20 p.m. Friday at 275 Main St.
* Martin Gerding, 31, of 12 Oak St., Auburn, on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of burglary of a motor vehicle, 9 p.m. Saturday at 171 Park St.
* Davis Michael Cassidy, 28, of 12 Oxbow Drive on a charge of operating vehicle with expired license, 6:10 p.m. Sunday at 135 Grove St.
* Jason L. Hitchcock, 28, of 51 Pierce St. on charges of domestic violence assault, domestic violence criminal threatening and disorderly conduct, 1:39 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Caleb Marcus Lamontagne, 20, of 45 Walnut St. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:07 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Cars driven by Brian M. Brockett, 36, of Lewiston, Edward W. Wilgus, 68, of Bowdoin and Katie J. Hamel, 21, of Auburn collided, 6:32 p.m. Wednesday on Lisbon St. Damage to Brockett’s 2001 Audi and to Wilgus’ 1999 Suzuki was listed as minor; to the 2004 Pontiac driven by Hamel and owned by Nola M. Hamel of Auburn, functional.
* Vehicles driven by Herman F. Bansmer, 58, of Lewiston and Chrystal L. Magoon, 28, of Lewiston collided, 1:23 p.m. Wednesday on Bates Street. Damage to the 2014 GMC pickup truck driven by Bansmer and owned by Central Maine Power Co. of Augusta was listed as functional. Magoon’s 1994 Mercedes-Benz was towed due to disabling damage.