* Richard Haley, 54, of 10 High St., Mechanic Falls, warrant, 6:30 p.m. Monday at same address by Mechanic Falls Police Department.
* Steven Perrier, 47, of 254 Williams Road, Sabattus, harassment, 9:40 a.m. Tuesday at 264 Williams Road, Sabattus, by Sabattus Police Department.
* Norman Child, 33, transient, probation violation, 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at Department of Probation and Parole by that department.
* Joseph Ruest, 48, transient, warrants, 4:18 p.m. Tuesday in Lewiston by Railroad Police.
* Daniel Francis Aldridge, 22, of 52 Hampshire St., warrant, 12:45 p.m. Tuesday at 375 Court St.
* Stacey Teresa Oswald, 20, of 256 Lisbon St., failure to register a vehicle, 2:50 a.m. Monday at 786 Lisbon St.
* Vehicles driven by Joshua Roy, 31,of 24 Hildreth St., Auburn and Jeannette Nadeau, 73, of 116 Turkey Lane, Auburn collided 12:25 p.m. Thursday on Minot Avenue. Roy’s 2001 Honda was listed with minor damage. Nadeau’s 2004 Cadillac was towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicle driven by Chris Burgess, 47, of 536 Bishop Hill Road, backed into a concrete post 4:29 p.m. Friday at Mount Auburn Avenue. Burgess’ 2000 Honda was listed with functional damage.