* Lucas Alexander Montoya, 22, 37 Lehouillier Drive, operating after suspension, 9:15 p.m. Tuesday at 552 Minot Ave.
* Casey Cathrina Quinn, 26, of 185 Main St., violating condition of release, disorderly conduct, 2:17 a.m. Wednesday at 36 Third St.
* Eric Richard Merrill, 34, of 971 Washington St., warrant, 10:18 a.m. Wednesday at 7 Riverside Drive.
* James Jonathan Deschaine, 31, of 211 Poland Road, warrant, habitual motor vehicle offender, 12:27 p.m. Wednesday at 295 Rodman Road.
* Gardner Tripp, 35, of 35 Highland Ave., South Paris, warrant, 7:31 p.m. Tuesday at 40 Pleasant St. in Auburn by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Ernst Anduze, 34, of 12 Sylvan Ave., Lewiston, probation hold, 11:45 p.m. Tuesday in Lewiston by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Travis Fickett, 23, of 112 Oak Hill Road, Otisfield, warrant, 8:35 a.m. Wednesday at 2 Turner St. in Auburn by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Timothy Pulk, 27, of 139 Park St., Lewiston, probation violation, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at 140 Canal St. in Lewiston by Probation and Parole.
* Vehicles driven by Paul Perron, 56, of Poland, Ashley Reed, 27, of Lewiston and Roger Doucette, 67, of Auburn collided Wednesday, Oct. 22 in front of 375 Court St. at 3:54 p.m. Reed’s 2012 Toyota was towed because of disabling damage. The 2013 Ford ambulance driven by Perron and owned by United Ambulance and Doucette’s 2004 Nissan sustained minor damage.