* Dylan Scott May, 21, of 499 Richmond Road, Litchfield, on a warrant, 10:15 a.m. Thursday at 140 Canal St.
* Kenny Demond, 31, of 61 Howard St. on a warrant, 5 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Lynda Gauthier, 46, of 72 Sumner Road, Leeds, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sherif’s Department for a warrant at 8:19 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Carla Faucher, 29, of 134 Webber Ave. and David D. Veilleux, 47, of 10 Frechette Ave. collided 7:11 p.m. Tuesday at Pleasant Street and East Avenue. The 1994 Saab driven by Faucher and the 2010 Honda driven by Veilleux were towed due disabling damage.
* A 2003 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Caitlin Donahue, 29, of 99 Loring Lane in Pownal went off Danville Corner Road near Musket Drive and into a tree at 11 p.m. Wednesday. The police report said the she was attempting to avoid a deer in the road. Her truck was towed due to disabling damage.