* Troy Weston, 26, of 15 Clark Lane, Fayette, domestic violence assault, criminal mischief, 11:31 a.m. Monday at 497 East Hebron Road, Turner by Maine State Police
* Aaron Orchard, 39, dissemination of sexually explicit material, possession of sexually explicit material, 4:33 p.m. Monday in Auburn by Maine State Police.
* Jacinta Hunt, 25, of 61 Roy Ave., Auburn, warrants, 4:54 p.m. Monday at same address by U.S. Marshall Service.
* Joshua Antwain Pasley, 21, of 156 Horton St., warrant, 3:18 a.m. Saturday at 180 South Main St.
* Jackielynn Farrell, 55, of 76 Seventh St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 3:34 p.m. Saturday at 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Jamie Lea Lally, 37, of 318 Court St., refusing to sign criminal summons, disorderly conduct, 3:49 a.m. Sunday at 320 Court St.
* Melissa May Brann, 31, of 260 Park St., warrant, 9 a.m. Wednesday at 247 Bates St.
* Byron Neil Smith, 35, of 2161 Lisbon St., domestic violence assault, 9:30 a.m. Thursday at same address.
* Peter Richardson, 53, of 116 Oxford St., burglary, 4:27 p.m. Friday at same address.
* Jennifer Elaine Hixon, 24, of 45 Walnut St., disorderly conduct, 4:45 a.m. Saturday at 25 Howe St.
* Donald David Dyer, 47, of 23 Cotton Lane, Oxford, violating condition of release, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 5:29 p.m. Saturday at 84 Horton St.
* Niko Riccio, 22, of 38 Cowesett Ave., Warwick, R.I., operating a vehicle without a license, 11:28 p.m. Sunday at 417 Main St.
* Judith Barbara Pereyra, 18, of 242 Park St., warrant, 2:06 a.m. Sunday at 22 Bartlett St.
* David Johnn Strout, 29, of 124 College St., warrant, 12:25 a.m. Monday at 91 Pierce St.
* Forest Theodore Farnum, 28, of 1153 Main St., unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 12:27 a.m. Monday at 91 Pierce St.
* Vehicles driven by Joseph Austin, 24, of 129 Campus Ave., Lewiston and Joseph Lugo, 40, of 77 Rideout Ave., Lewiston collided 2:47 p.m. Wednesday on Rideout Avenue. Austin’s 2010 Ford was towed because of disabling damage. Lugo’s 2003 Dodge was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicles driven by Lauretta Morin, 74, of 22 McNamara St., Lewiston, Laura Reid, 22, of 1135 Woodman Hill Road, Minot and Matthew Levasseur, 25, of 5 Colton St., Lewiston collided 3:52 p.m. Wednesday on Randall Road. Morin’s 2006 Volvo and Levasseur’s 2011 BMW were listed with functional damage. Reid’s 2010 Jeep, owned by Jacob Dubois of Auburn, was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicles driven by Barry Haggan, 67, of 565 College St., Lewiston and Daniel Poirier, 26, of 9 Pond Ridge Drive, Lewiston collided 6:57 p.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street. Haggan’s 2001 Audi and Poirier’s 2008 Mercedes-Benz were towed because of disabling damage.
* Vehicle driven by Ronald Abwoch, 24, of 69 Central St., Westbrook, struck a parked vehicle owned by Catherine Petite, 28, of 413 Main St., Lewiston at 3:11 p.m. Thursday on Main Street. Abwoch’s 2013 Dodge, owned by Port Resources Inc., of South Portland, and Petite’s 2008 Dodge were towed because of to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Dolores Pinette, 60, of Georgetown and Shahram Amoui, 54, of 39 Cushman St., Portland collided 3:17 p.m. Thursday on Westminster Street. Pinette’s 2000 Chrysler and Amoui’s 2004 Honda were listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Jamil Dabson, 28, of 5481 Almeda Ave, Far Rockaway, N.Y., and Roger Landry, 41, of 171 Park St., Lewiston collided 1:48 a.m. Sunday on Bartlett Street. Dabson’s 2010 Ford, owned by Jessica Doiron of Lewiston, was listed with functional damage. Landry’s 2014 Ford, owned by the City of Lewiston, was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicle driven by Mitchell Cooper, 20, of 51 Northern Avenue Heights, Auburn struck a parked vehicle operated by Glen Sargent, 52, of 117 Fairmount St., Lewiston, 4:12 p.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street. Cooper’s 2006 Subaru was towed because of disabling damage. Sargent’s 2005 Ford oil truck, owned by CN Brown Company, was listed with no observable damage.