* Caleb Fecteau, 18, of 108 Howe St., leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, 5:40 p.m. Tuesday on Whitney Street.
* Walter Edward Coleman, 58, of 130 Oxford St., Lewiston, warrant, failure to pay a fine on a charge of possessing a schedule drug and on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 2:14 a.m. Wednesday at Broad and Third streets.
* Shawn Ritchie Collins, 33, of 247 Lincoln St., fugitive from justice, 5:50 p.m. Tuesday at 249 Lincoln St.
* Corey Guile, 37, of 31 Dixon Road, Wales, warrant, Tuesday night at that address by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* An SUV driven by Caleb Fecteau, 18, of Auburn, was backed into a car owned by Ahmed Ennaw of Auburn while Ennaw’s car was parked next to a driveway on Whitney Street. Damage to Ennaw’s 1993 Honda and to the 2006 Jeep driven by Fecteau and owned by Anthony J. Fecteau of Auburn was listed as functional.
* Jonathan D. Rajaniemi, 34, of Mexico, lost control of his vehicle, sliding off the road and brushing the side of a building at 5:43 a.m. Tuesday at 437 Main St. His 2012 Chevrolet was towed.