* Heidi Ann Reynolds, 34, of 971 Washington St., failing to register a vehicle within 150 days, failing to obtain Maine driver’s license within 90 days of residency, 10:01 a.m. Thursday on Washington Street.
* Sebastian Christian Moody-Dabney, 23, of 72 Jame St., theft, 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at 8 Union St.
* Jocelyn Christina Johnson, 30, of 29 Walnut St., Lewiston, failure to obtain a driver’s license, 11:08 p.m. Wednesday on Jones Street.
* Dominique Hill, 21, of Brooklyn, N.Y., warrant, 1:36 a.m. Thursday on Third Street.
* Jovan Calhoun, 31, of 209 Ash St., warrant, 4:28 p.m. Wednesday at 94 College St.
* John Sedge, 24, of 9 Lamb St., Windham, unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 8:15 p.m. Tuesday at 355 Main St.
* Devon Coy, 29, of 109 Broad St., Auburn, probation violation, 12:05 p.m. Wednesday at the Office of Probation and Parole, Lewiston.
* Rebecca Koniak, 37, of 108 Sabattus St., Lewiston, probation hold, 2:28 p.m. Wednesday at the Office of Probation and Parole, Lewiston.
* Taz Calvi, 25, of Buckfield lost control of the car he was driving and slid into a guardrail before the car skidded into the woods at 6:48 p.m. Nov. 26 on Young’s Corner Road. The 2010 Subaru, owned by Robert Calvi of Hebron, was towed.