* Raymond Stearns, 45, of 23 Bartlett St., on a probation hold, 9:08 a.m. Thursday on Frye Street.
* Dakota Walker, 18, of 1418 Sabattus St., on a charge of domestic violence, 4:25 a.m. Thursday at Central Maine Medical Center.
* Stacey Lowell, 41, of the Travel Inn, on a warrant, 2:14 a.m. Thursday at 1968 Lisbon St.
* Arthur Dunphee, 40, of 110 Ash St., on a warrant, on a probation hold and on a charge of theft, 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
* Roy Thomas Albert, 19, of 7 Chestnut St., on a warrant, 8:53 a.m. Friday at 603 Center St.
* Scott Ryan Hamilton, 41, of 90 Roak St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 12:13 p.m. Friday on South Main Street.
* Ramel Sheppard, 40, of 60 High St., Auburn, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 6:30 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Aaron Whittemore, 34, of 8 Master St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore police on a warrant, 11:14 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
* Daniel Rivera, 21, of 554 White Oak Hill Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of criminal trespass and violating conditions of release and on a probation hold, Thursday night at 70 Chestnut Drive, Poland.
* Nathan Nadeau, 24, of 42 Bartlett St., Lewiston, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of refusing to submit to arrest, 11 p.m. Thursday at 12 Wood St., Lewiston.