* Michael Christian, 22, of 350 Randall Road, warrant, 10:40 a.m. Tuesday at 71 Lisbon St.
* Leanne Walsh, 30, of 17 Howe St., warrant, 9:50 a.m. Tuesday on Sabattus Street.
* Celeste Williams, 43, of 135 Bartlett St., two counts of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, 10:51 p.m. Tuesday at that address by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Edward Ringold, 47, of 135 Bartlett St., two counts of aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs, violating bail, 10:51 p.m. Tuesday at that address by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
* Sabian Walker, 27, of 117 Pierce St., warrant, 11:34 p.m. Tuesday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* A vehicle driven by Cy E. Wilkerson, 24, of Buckfield was turning from Harris Street onto Court Street when the vehicle’s rear drive shaft failed, causing a large chunk of metal to bounce through a first-floor window where it struck a wooden dresser at 1:29 a.m. Tuesday at 395 Court St. Damage to the City of Auburn vehicle was listed as functional.