* Sarah L. Napoleone, 24, of 96 Second St., driving with a suspended license, violating conditions of release, 6:43 p.m. Wednesday at the Big Apple, 296 Main St.
* Christopher John Liberty, 37, of 9 Library Ave., warrant, 7:01 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Howard Nelson Hernandez, 28, of 23 Parker Way, Turner, driving while intoxicated, 8:31 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street.
* Merton Eric Weed Jr., 42, of Waldo, forgery, negotiating a worthless instrument, 12:59 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Timothy Mercier, 49, of 670 Middle Road, Sabattus, driving while intoxicated, 6:21 a.m. Thursday on Middle Road, Sabattus, by Sabattus Police Department .
* Diamond C. Banks, 23, of Lewiston lost control of his SUV and crashed into a utility pole at 11:32 a.m. Wednesday on Pownal Road. His 2002 Subaru was towed.